Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wikis

I am glad to finally know what the word 'wiki' means! OK, I set up my wiki. Rick and Susan and I are working on a presentation for the College of Medicine Grand Rounds in April and I decided to try using a wiki for working on this. The address for the wiki is: http://whatclinsneedtoknow.pbwiki.com. That is short for our working title for the program What Clinicians Need to Know about the Library in the Internet Age. I invited Rick and Susan to join the wiki. (Susan had invited me to join her wiki that is all about clinical medical librarians. I am trying to think of something to post to it. Seems like a wiki with no work is pwetty woanly.) So we will see if this helps in doing this group project.

I am enjoying my RSS feeds also and coming up with new blogs every day that I want to add.

Also ran across a "blicki", a blog that you can post to. ??

1 comment:

Stacey Greenwell said...

what an excellent use for a wiki!