Friday, February 29, 2008

Posting using Google Docs: One thing I realized after working on the del.icio.us project is that I way too many logons and passwords. I am wondering how others keep track of all these. Even when you try to keep a fairly consistant logon and password, this is often defied by system requirements and systems (mainly UK's) where you have to change your password periodically. My terrible system of little notes and pieces of paper in a folder has reached its limit of usefulness!!

My other thought is that I certainly wish that I had purchased Google stock when it first went public. Wow, they are into everything. They went from a company name to a verb in only a few short years. I put their RSS feed on my bloglines. I am liking the ease of getting into del.icio.us, however, and may try their feed system also.

No comments: