Friday, April 4, 2008

Blue 2.0 Review

Just going back over all the assignments for each Blue 2.0 section to see if anything is left to do. I noticed that I had not blogged about instant messaging but I did set up the account and try it out using AIM. It definitely has its purpose although it can be a little distracting when you are in the middle of a project! We have been testing Crafty Librarian this week so the instant messaging was a good rehearsal for that and I think we are going to try doing this from the reference desk while we are on our two hour shifts there.

I think the only thing I have not done yet is the podcast. I did go through the unit and listen to several of them. I will try to get that done next week. Not having a microphone here has been a small obstacle. But I realize there are some at Young that we can borrow.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Tag - Those microphones have not been in high demand. I'm sure someone from Med will be over here sometime soon - have them grab one for you. You can hold on to it for several days and it won't be a problem. (If Circ tries to fine you, let me know!) :-)